You have no items in your shopping cart.
Be the first to review this product
Email to a Friend
Availability: In stock
Product Code: PWH699B
Sign up for price alert
EASY RETURNNo Question Asked!
With over 34 years experience in the industry Sealey is a ideal choice of the professional.
The range is so vast that it covers a wide range of markets and applications.
For Bulk Enquiry call (+234) 909 009 4868
• High quality lenses with large viewing area manufactured and tested to BSEN379.
• Shade 11 on PWH199 and variable shade 9-13 on PWH599 and PWH699.
• Fully automatic switching from light to dark on striking arc.
• Fitted with solar power panel - no batteries required.
• PWH699 features infinitely adjustable sensitivity and delay switches.
• PWH699 Range has a special grinding feature enabling the user to grind without having to remove the mask, still offering a full face protection.
• All models feature deluxe contoured helmets approved to BSEN175 which give full neck protection and protects lens from scratching when helmet is laid down.
• Comfortable headband and non-slip quick release ratchet mechanism.
• Suitable for MIG and arc welding.
Shade Active:9-13 Variable
Shade Inactive:4 Viewing Area:97 x 47mm
Operating Time: Light/Dark:0.025ms
Temperature Range: -10°C to +55°C Power:Solar Cells
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
PAY ON DELIVERY
For any order anywhere
Get returns on shoppings
Unbeatable price guaranteed
We will always listen
About Our Store
Why buy from us
Follow us on
Color Swatches Magento extension by Galathemes Magento Themes