Optimum visibility in any work situation
- Integrated LEDs for a better view of the workpiece
- Powerful 1100 W motor for fast sawing progress
- Metal hook for hanging up the tool during a work break
- SDS for fast and convenient blade changes
- Rubber-coated gear housing for a secure and comfortable grip
Scope of delivery
Details for GSA 1100 E Professional
|Part number||0 601 64C 870|
GSA 1100 E Professional comes complete with:
|Carrying case||2 610 956 923|
|Metal saw blade S 123 XF||2 608 654 416|
|Voltage 240 V|
|Wood saw blade S 2345 X||2 608 654 403|
|Rated power input||1,100 W|
|No-load stroke rate||0 - 2700 spm|
|Weight without cable||3.6 kg|
|Saw, stroke length||28 mm|
|Cutting depth in wood||230 mm|
|Cutting depth in metal profiles and metal pipes||20 mm|
|Vibration emission value ah||18 m/s²|
|Uncertainty K||1.5 m/s²|
| Bosch SDS System |
Fast, tool-free changing of application tools.
| Best work results with speed pre-selection |
for applications requiring material-specific speed
| Metalworking |
The professional power tools for metalworking from Bosch.
| Construction |
The professional power tools for construction from Bosch.
| Woodworking |
The professional power tools for woodworking from Bosch.